Friday, September 25


Tonight I have been glued to my TV watching the film on the left, not everyone's cup of tea I know, but definitely mine, the violence was very harsh but Tom Hardy played this notorious UK prisoner brilliantly. Like always Tom Hardy really played the role to the point of physically changing his appearance and piling on 3 stone of muscle for this part. Charlie Bronson really is an interesting if not slightly weird character, and his book "Silent Scream" will be definately added to my weird tast in biographies.

Changing the subject now completely I am off to my monthly crop at Wyverstone tomorrow, it's our yearly Macmillian crop, so let's hope there is lots of cake and money raised tomorrow. I will enjoy kicking back tomorrow as I have a full on week next week, which culminates in Mia's birthday on Saturday! Seven already, where does the time go???

No comments:

Post a Comment